300 Arthur Godfrey Rd
Miami, FL 33140
Phone #: +1 415 9931 555
We have served dozens of companies all around the planet since 2010. The JatApp team provides software development and consulting services for very different businesses that require mobile applications, web solutions, and games.
Although we focus on end-to- end solutions, we are open for your suggestions. Being open to the newest trends, our developers and analytics strive for perfection. Meanwhile, the availability of our services remains our highest priority, so we stay flexible about our rates and payment policies.
Being on Top: Fulfilling and Exceeding Your Expectations
JatApp works for you and with your situation in mind. We have enough experience to complete projects of different level of complexity. However, our specialists in Android, iOS, Web and Game development are fast-learners, so they are ready to try a new, promising technology for better outcomes. They also have a remarkable expertise in multiple programming languages that gives them a wide range of tools to choose from.
Meeting the Demand: JatApp Services
To solve different situations, our team serves you with the following services:
- Creating app prototypes and using them in the development of a new product.
- Developing mobile applications for Windows Phone, native iOS and Android; technologies used include Swift C, Objective C, Java, C/C++, and WatchKit.
- Working with cross-platform development: Appcelerator Titanium, PhoneGap, JQuery Mobile, and SenchaTouch.
- Producing games on the Unity 3D platform.
- Testing software manually and automatically.
- Promoting apps in app stores and on the Web.
- Working with App Store and Google Play from creating your account to providing the necessary updates.
- Setting up servers, including custom solutions.
- Supporting server optimization and migration.
- Working with Amazon servers.
From Your Idea to the Working Solution: Our Development Process
Every project consists of the specific number of steps that our team takes to make your idea rock. A typical development process includes the following:
1. Researching the project area and analyzing your business needs.
2. Developing and presenting a prototype.
3. Planning the project details: evaluation of its scope, the decision on approximate intermediate and final release dates, and estimation of costs.
4. Creating a couple of design concepts and choosing the best one.
5. Developing the software.
6. Doing the testing procedures.
7. Deploying the application.
8. Optimizing and supporting the final release.
Giving the Floor to Our Customers: Some Feedback
We value every comment of our clients while we are working on their projects and especially after the project is completed and the app is running. So, our representatives monitor feedbacks on our website and third party resources. Our team is thankful for comments like this:
“JatApp did something perfect, you can see it and feel the passion that they have put into the project. The communication process and their responsiveness were truly amazing!” – CEO at a technology start-up.
“We had a lot of questions and some doubts. However, every one of them has been answered in such a professional manner. Moreover, they considered our feedback and made the improvement at every stage of the project development.” – Manager at a retailer company.
We are highly motivated to keep our clients satisfied and provide them with the right solutions to broaden their horizons!